01 July 2008

To Journal or Not to Journal

What is your vocation? I'm sure most of you have more than one vocation. I have decided to enter the blog world because I always wanted to be a journalist (sometimes I think I could still be one). My husband challenged me to start a blog in order to journal. By journalist, I mean wouldn't it be cool to interview ambassadors, moms, priests - really anyone? I feel as though I always have a million questions for people because I just can't always get a grasp for what people do. So you say you're a lawyer - what exactly does that mean? Isn't it interesting how you can know 10 lawyers and they all do different things? Their days all look different from each other. People are really just fascinating. What are your interests? What are all of your callings? I wanted to be a journalist, an anthropologist, a lawyer, a mom, a wife, an eternal scholar. You get the picture, I have lots of interests. I'm not sure where this blog is going to go. But, I'll tell you what - it is only going to be one blog. This is going to be a mix of (i) mommyhood - where you will see pics of my children, and (ii) my thoughts, interests and ramblings. One of my goals is to interview someone and journal about it. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

No comments: