10 July 2008

Google Reader

Have you checked google reader out? It's similar to an inbox, but for blogs. Basically you go to www.google.com and click on Reader. Once there you can add all the subscriptions you want. It is much better than blog surfing - unless of course you're in the mood to waste some time and enjoy that sort of thing. Not me. I like to get directly to the point and look at the updated blogs. I used to go to everyone's blogs (which I have memorized by the way) and be disappointed to look at a page that had been the same for months (you know who you are!). So, that's my tip for blog reading - Google's Reader.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have been using it for awhile too! I love that it tells you what has new content, but I open everything in a new window.

Also, I made the mistake of subscribing to NYT and WSJ news feeds, and it really stressed me out to see I had 415 unread news items.

Teri said...

word. I need to do this!