20 October 2008

Fall Pumpkins






Fall is in the air.  Not really.  I have never felt more ready for fall.  I went shopping and bought some lightweight sweaters and long sleeved shirts for myself.  My mother-in-law and I went shopping for the kids for fall clothes, so they're all set as well.  But guess what?!  We live in Texas where it is still in the 80's thus calling for short-sleeved shirt weather.  I have never been ready for a season.  Ever.  Last year, the cold front came and I dressed Isabella all wrong in some summer outfit and did not have a jacket or sweater for her.  Delinquent mom.  This year I'm actually on top of things and the cold weather is still not here!  Enough about the weather.

It is October and there are pumpkin patches everywhere for Fall Harvests and Halloween.  We went a few weeks ago and took these pictures as part of a play date.  How do parents get picture perfect pictures with kids?  These are the best pictures that I was able to get.  Enjoy!

No comments: