28 April 2009

Photography Subjects






Back in April I took Photography 101 at the Leisure Learning.  We received our spiffy digital SLR camera a year ago and I feel like I know so little about how to take full advantage of how to use it.  Part of it is that I want to get a cool big lens to take better close up pictures.  But, part of it is that I think I need to practice more.  But, that requires time and diligence, like everything else.  

Here are my subjects and some photos with my manual setting.  Clearly I need to continue practicing.  If you look beyond the high over exposure, you will see my adorable cuties, Isa and Diego.  

PS.  Isa is wearing a blue bow because she insisted that the dress was blue and that a blue bow was in order.  The funniest part was she got so many compliments at church that morning on her PURPLE dress that by the end she conceded that her dress was not in fact blue.

No comments: